- Run a specific polar alignment script to capture data for a wide range of HA?
- Run your PANOPTES unit to take observations overnight.
- Make sure the observations are uploaded to Google cloud storage.
- Beginner's tutorial on how to create, open and run a Jupyter notebook: https://www.dataquest.io/blog/jupyter-notebook-tutorial/
- Download the Jupyter notebook file
PANOPTES - 03 Drift Observation Polar Alignment.ipynbin this link to your local laptop/computer.
- Follow the steps in the Jupyter Notebook, run one cell at a time consecutively until you reach the end of the notebook.
- Use the al (deg) and az (deg) values obtained from the notebook to do the polar alignment as described in Fix Misalignment.